Sunday, February 17, 2013

Intraceuticals Oxygen facial


A beautiful face starts with flawless and glowing skin!



I'm a pedant when it comes to skincare, so when I heard about the Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial, I jumped at the chance and agreed to go test this new treatment. I have tried various facial treatments and do it on a regular basis, but this was something completely new for me. Known as "Hollywood's best kept secret", Oxygen Lift is a whole new luxurious anti-aging treatment, which uses oxygen technology to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. This unique facial rejuvenation treatment basically works by infusing moisture, vitamins and anti-oxidants enriched serums into the skin using cool, calming, topical oxygen. It rejuvenates, hydrates, lifts and tightens the skin. 


Well, at first I was a bit skeptical due to the fact that I never tried this treatment and the word “Lift” scared me, but I was willing to take a chance. The procedure began with a cleansing of my skin followed by 10 minutes exfoliating and moisturizing masque and then a fine mist of serum was sprayed onto my face. The main part was the application of pressurized oxygen, which felt cold and relaxing. It was a fairly relaxing treatment and the process lasted about 50 minutes. 

Immediately, I could see a change. After the first treatment my skin just felt amazing straight away and I looked like I have had weeks of rest. My skin was substantially tighter, smoother and more glowing.
So, I confess I loved it and I’m already hooked. Oxygen Caviar Lift makes me look and feel my very best. And, what I love about it is that it is 100% pure and natural.

Are you feeling doubtful? you shouldn't be - it is simply amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat. Therefore ladies, whether you have a dehydrated skin, or have a special event to attend or if you simply want to pamper yourself, free one hour for this great treatment. You will most definitely look and feel like a star. 


Six treatments are recommended for lasting results, every 6th - 8th week. 


Have a lovely Sunday! 









No comments:

Post a Comment